Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Day in Review -September 23rd

Thursday, September 23, 2004

-I went and visited the eye doctor to get my eyes checked and I found out that in my right eye I had 20/80 vision and in my left eye I had 20/50 vision which means I'm near-sited.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

- After institute today I took my Heredity test and got an 86% so I passed! The guy at the testing center asked me if I was in high school. lol. So I still look young though Rainy, my friend, says I have a "mature face" I wonder what that means, maybe its something to do with my eyes. After ASL I went to a lab and watched a boring ASL video before getting a ride home from Rainy. A couple hours later I walked back down to the school with Ali to get our MAWL stuff and met up with her cousin Mike.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

- School was pretty normal, I walked to Institute and met up with Ali and chatted with her until I ran into an old roommate Hailie. Went to Language where we were confused some more, then to BOM. I spent an hour studying then took my biology test. The questions were hard!! Grr. They didn't even make sense. I got a 76.4% grr. Came home long enough to grab dinner then went to Kristin's for more asl homework.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

-Brother D. wasn't in class today because his mom passed away. :( Instead we had Brother R as a sub. Wasn't my favorite teacher. I don't like the "you teach me." sort of style of teaching. I prefer to learn from the expert not from my peers. Sister T's' lesson was much more fun and relaxing. Got the $2 institute meal for lunch and sat down with the intention to study for a business class, but ended up talking to a guy from my ward who seemed down, until his gf came to whisk him away. I ended up encountering Brother P and gave him a milky way bar I had that he loves in exchange for a 3 musketeers bar that is my favorite to eat. Ended up almost being late for my next class and the teacher gave a pop quiz that was a word search game thing. Frustrating. I talked with the teacher briefly after class and ended up close to tears. Went to my next class and took a test that I fumbled a bit through, but got out early. I went to the Institute again to pound out my frustration on the Piano until Kikay got out of class. Hung out the rest of the day.

Friday, September 23, 2011

- Went to school. Didn't really interpret the first hour of my internship. Instead we watched a silent movie. Went to anatomy to learn about the bones of the human skeleton before returning to my internship. After that I got stuff ready for Publicity. Went to devotional then went to observation of the kids at the elementary school. I wrote notes for the teacher on how well the students were speaking. Packed up with Kikay and we drove up to the GEM show. ^^

Sunday, September 23, 2012

- My family went hiking up to the Intermittent springs in Wyoming along with some of my cousins and aunts/uncles. I picked up some fossils along the way back down. We went to S&G's home (uncle/aunt) to briefly visit that included lunch and my Aunt introduced us to her favorite music group Il Volo . They're actually pretty cute and good singers. ^^ We drove home stopping at Arby's for dinner before making it back to the parent's home where Kikay and I hung out for a bit so I could play with the animals and talk with a friend before we went back to College Town where we stopped by the Neffies to visit before coming home.

Monday, September 23, 2013

-I had work at 4am this morning. It went good because it wasn't that busy. I got bird bedding done and also worked on going through some of our worm cups to make sure that the numbers were accurate. I went to Institute...I just can't focus in that class which is unfortunate because I like the teacher. I came home and took a nap and hung out the rest of the day. I made breadsticks w/ pepper jack cheese and just watched a bunch of shows. :)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

-Today we went up to Leadville to check out the shops there. Particularly a rock shop that the parents remembered being good. I ended up not feeling well about halfway through the journey and just wanted to return home though did find some stones at the rock shop. Spent the rest of the day in bed because I wasn't feeling well.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

-I had trouble sleeping through the night for some reason. Ended up just hanging out for the day. Relaxing. Watching TV, Writing, Playing with the cats, Finding fruit in the garden to eat, surfing the internet. My brother brought us pizza when he got off work, and he, me and mom ended up watching Cinderella together. Which was a ton of fun! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment