Friday, September 25, 2015

A Normal Conversation

This may be a bit random.
But after spending a couple of days at the SLComicCon

It's halfway been on my mind.

Because I've had the opportunity to go through and meet some celebrities.
And I just can't help feeling....sad.
That it can't have been longer.
I mean, you see the person long enough to either have them sign an autograph for you or to take a picture with you. And them wham. You're done 'meeting with them.'

I mean...I understand why it has to be that quick.
With how many fans pack into a place to meet a person.
You can't have forever with the celebrity.
But I do wish it was longer than two seconds.

That we could talk to the celebrities.
Get to know them a bit more.
Personally,
I really like the idea of just running into them...
And treating them like they're a normal non-famous person.
Chatting with them, commenting on things. Just having a normal conversation without anyone fangirling over them.

I really think that would be cool.
Be something different.
Just to talk to them. Act like they're normal people.

ha. It definitely would be acting, because how can you not go all wide eyed shy and fangirly over someone you've admired and you love seeing in movies?
It would be hard I suppose.

But it's a nice day dream.
To just to hangout with them like you'd hang out with your friends.

I'm probably the only one who thinks that way.
But I do believe it would be fun for both of us. Just to have some 'down time.'

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment