Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rediscovery in the Car

It's always fun when you rediscover things. Like...you might have known them at some point, but over the passage of time, it has been forgotten.

Today, this rediscovery involved my car.

One of my friends ended up getting a flat tire today on his bike.
And so instead of him walking home,
I offered to try and get the bike into my car.
And we'd drive it over to his apartment.

I wasn't sure if I'd have room....
I mean, my back seats didn't go down, and the bike may have been too long to fit along that back row.

I was right.
The bike didn't fit along the back seat.
At least, not all together.
My friend knew how to get the wheels off the bike.
And when he'd taken the first wheel off.
I had the idea...
Glancing at the seats I wondered....what if they could actually lay down?
It would give us more room as the trunk space would increase.

So I tried it.
AND THE SEATS WENT DOWN?!?!
What?!!
Crazy!

So we got the bike to fit in. Albeit with the front tire still off.

And then we had the next problem.
Where was my friend to sit?
As there were three of us...
And I'd just laid the back seats down.

So he ended up crawling into the space between the front seats and the back seats.
It was rather uncomfortable.
Thankfully he lived nearby.
So it wasn't a long drive squished up.
But we got everyone there! Plus the bike!
So all in all it was a good day!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in my parents home. And noticed tanks being taken to the DI. They were my fish tanks. That had held bettas. And I was really upset because Dad had emptied out the tanks and was getting rid of them. I had had plans for those tanks. Going to put more fish in them.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment