Saturday, September 12, 2015

Desperate Prayers

I could feel it coming on Wednesday night,
That I wasn't feeling well.
Which was bad.

Really bad.
Because Thursday I had this family dinner thing planned.
Where I was making Tacozanga. (yay tacozanga) for the family as the main course.
And Tacozanga is no easy thing to make. It takes like an hour, a sharp mind, and the ability to multi task.
Not something you want to try and attempt when you're not feeling well.
ly t
So I did the only thing I could do at that point.
Prayed.
Help. Please, let me feel fine so that I can make dinner and enjoy family time. Please. I'd really appreciate it.

And Thursday happened.
And I was so happy.
Because I felt fine. I was able to make dinner, spend time with family.
And walla! I was totally fine to not feel fine after that point.

Until I came home.
And discovered that our apartment complex had just given us notice that we were having a cleaning check. Today (Saturday.)
>.< Someone obviously dropped the ball. Because 36 hours is not adequate notice. Usually they give us more notice than that. >.< On Monday or Tuesday. But Thursday?!
It wasn't good because one of my roommates had gone on vacation.
Which meant that she wouldn't be here for the cleaning check.
Which meant more cleaning for the rest of us (me. just me really.)
Which meant.
I really really couldn't afford to not feel well on Friday either.
As I would need to have the energy to clean up the apartment. And since I was doing more tasks this time....
feeling unwell wasn't going to work either.

So again I sent out a desperate prayer.
Please, I already asked you to do this once. But...I really need to feel well tomorrow too. Please. I can understand if it doesn't happen since I already asked once. But I really could use feeling good in order to be able to clean.

And guess what!
I felt fine! I was able to spend a few hours cleaning mine and my roomies list of chores provided. And walla! It was great!

And then the unwellness hit today.
In the middle of work.
Which made it rather a demon's pit to get through that shift.
But it was worth it to not be sick on Thursday and Friday when things were more important.
Working sick isn't as bad. Done it before. I have tomorrow off to rest.
So all in all. It was a good day to get sick. ^^

Yay for answered prayers!! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment