Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Checkin They Will Go

The monthly cleaning checks in my apartment complex are a nuisance.
Honestly.
Why stress out the students in the complex by requiring them to clean every month?
If we have to have cleaning checks I would prefer them less often.

But....
If I have to clean....

Then the checkers should check the apartment more thoroughly.
*shakes head*
I hate it when I feel like I did work for nothing.

Where I could have gotten away with not doing some of the tasks I did....

Because what did the checkers do?
They walked in.
Glanced in the kitchen.
Grabbed our checklists from each bedroom.
Didn't even look in the bathrooms.
Left the papers on the counter in the kitchen, saying that we passed.
And left.

It took like 30 seconds in total.

Which was like;
Yay! We passed!
But....
Hey!
I spent time cleaning this apartment!
Look closer at it!

Yah...
Just annoyed.
To not have the work appreciated.
But I'm glad that they didn't stay long either.

Guess we'll see what happens next time around...
If it will be more white-glove or just like this time.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment