Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello Isolation

I woke up by myself this morning.
In my apartment.
Which is a big deal.

Because like I've stated before.
I never get more than like 10 minutes, it feels like, with the apartment totally empty.
But today.
I got hours upon hours of empty apartment!!
It was glorious, let me tell you. ^^

As two of my roommates had disappeared homeward for the weekend,
And the last one had a morning shift.

So she didn't get home until nearly dinner time.
And the other roommates won't be back until tomorrow.

Which meant that I could basically do whatever I wanted without worrying about how it would effect my other roommates.
Play music as loud as I want.
Cook whatever I want.
Sleep wherever I want.
Watch whatever movie I wanted.

It was great!! :D

Totally a nice little thing for me.
As I'm planning for the roommates to be home all the time this upcoming week.
Why?
Spring break is upon them.
So no school for them. yay.
But that means, they're going to be in the apartment a lot more.
Sooo.
I may just have to find reasons to be in the apartment less.
So I can still find my much needed 'alone' time without going crazy. :)

We'll see how it goes.
But at least I got a few hours of by myselfness today. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment