Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Roommateversary

I can't believe it's been a year.
A year since my Amazing Roommate walked in the door and introduced herself as my new roommate.

I'd just had two of my three other roommates move out.
All three of them were....well....I wished for better roommates.
Someone I could connect with.
Someone I could get along with.

And in my Amazing Roommate.
I found a new best friend.
Where we get each other.
We have similar needs.
We understand what works and doesn't work between us.

It's been amazing.
And doubly amazing that I actually am able to be roommates with her for a full year.
It's crazy.
Totally crazy.
I never saw it happening. That we'd be such good friends.
But I'm thankful that it did happen.

Because I honestly don't know what my emotional state would be like right now if she wasn't apart of my life. A listening ear to hear me complain, to offer advice. It's great!
Honestly, I wish we could be roommates forever.....but she's getting married....sooo that's out the window. lol

But still.
A full year!!
We celebrated this by going out to dinner, just us two.
:)
Ah.....how time flies when you're actually having fun. :)


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment