Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Obsessive Spike

Agh!!
Why does the Flash have to do this to me?!?!
Go on hiatus for a month.
Then give me two weeks of Flash goodness.
And then go back on hiatus for two weeks?!
Why?
Why!
Why!!

lol.
Yah, my obsessiveness over the The Flash TV show has once again been activated.
But how can it not be when I was able to get the Flash not once, but twice this week!

Because The Flash crossed over with SuperGirl.
And can I say? Delightful.
Amazing.
Pure sunshine?
Honestly I watched that crossover episode 3 times in a row because I loved how happy it was and loved seeing Supergirl and the Flash interacting with each other.

And then!
on the Flash episode of the week,
I got to see the return of my favorite Villain!!!
YES!!!
Double score of happiness!! ^^
I'll probably be geeking out about this for the next two weeks. lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment