Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tick Tick Mayhem

I don't know whether I should be impressed.
But I really am irritated.

At how fervently my new wristwatch likes to tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

It's super
Super.
Loud!

Most wrist watches, sure you can hear them ticking.
If they're within like two inches of your ear.

This watch?
Oh no.
In the right place.
I can hear it from like two feet away.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

So. Super. Loud.
I mean, watches can get loud on occasion.
but this watch.
Gets the award.

I've had to just take it off and fling it across the room to get away from it's ticking.
Most of the time, just adjusting the position it's in on my wrist will stop the ticking.
This watch...yah. Doesn't always work.

Hopefully it's just 'new watch' stuff.
And as I have it longer it will get less enthusiastic in its ticking.
We'll have to see. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment