Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tick Tick Bye

I had to do it.
I couldn't take it any more.
It was driving me insane.

I went and bought a new watch.

Yah.
I know.
I just bought a new watch like...what three weeks ago maybe?
Totally recent.

But you see....
I couldn't stand it anymore!!

What was wrong with my watch?
It ticks.
Way.
Too.
Loud!

Honestly.
You can hear it ticking from like three feet away!
From a wristwatch!
(Of course I may be just super sensitive to noise...but still!)

I know wrist watches can have their moments.
Where the position on the wrist, and the position of wrist to ear can affect how loudly it ticks.
As with other watches, I could sometimes hear it ticking, but a quick adjustment of the watch would silence it and I could move on.

And I believed, that the loud ticking of my new watch would eventually quiet.

But no.
It got louder if nothing else. (okay it's the same but it became waaaay too constant.)

And finally, I got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore.
I prefer my watches to tick quietly thank you very much.

So I drove to the store and went and bought myself another new watch.
With a smaller face. Which equals smaller hands. Which should equal smaller ticks.

And so far I'm right! :)
It's acting like a normal watch.
Where occasionally things will misalign and I'll hear the ticking, but a quick adjustment fixes it.
And it's like one or two adjustments in a day.
Instead of like the thirty or forty I was doing before with the other watch.
-It would tick so loudly I'd literally take it off and throw it across the room to get away from the ticking.

My new watch?
Very well behaved. ^^
Loving it! :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment