Friday, March 18, 2016

Fries to Eat

I dropped by my favorite fast food place today before heading home for the night.
That fast food place?
Wendy's. :)

I'm totally obsessed with their Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
It's not an exaggeration that I end up getting it at least three times a week. lol.
That's how much I love the taste of it!
I can't resist stopping by and getting it. :)
lol It also helps a lot that my sandwich is only 99 cents. ^^ So it's not like I'm paying a pretty penny to buy it.

Well.
Usually I get fries with my sandwich. Sometimes a drink.
But today.
I randomly decided to just get the sandwich and a drink. No fries.

After I'd finished eating -as I hung out at Wendy's to eat instead of heading home to eat there.- and headed home to hang out.

One of my roommates came home like half an hour after I had.
And?
Brought me fries!! lol. From Wendy's! lol.

So crazy!!

What are the odds that I'd not get fries at Wendy's and she would randomly decide to get me fries from Wendy's?

It was an awesome moment.
^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment