Friday, March 25, 2016

Don't Let It End

It feels like a rare occurrence now, for me to have a truly good day.
That sort of good day where things just keep getting better and better and you just keep getting happier and happier with every passing moment.

Not to say that there weren't some unhappy things that happened today.
But those unhappy moments.
Were like a blip on the path upwards to true enjoyment.

It's one of those days that I never wanted to end because it went all so well. :)

I was able to have a couple of hours to myself in the apartment, which is rather rare, so to wake up to an empty apartment was great. ^^ I hardly wanted to leave because I wanted to luxuriate in the emptiness for as long as possible.
But I had plans to drop by and visit an old coworker of mine at her job -she transferred to a different store.
Which involved me going to our sister store in the valley for the first time. lol. Totally a different place. It felt so familiar but different at the same time as everything is mirrored in that store....and it's like half the size of my store.
I was able to then go to the Gem Faire happening in the next valley over. ^^ Which you can never not have fun at! lol. I mean, it's sparkly things and rocks galore! Definitely left with heavier pockets (of rocks.) and a lot lighter in funds. ^^ Plus!! I didn't end up with a headache, which is what normally happens after I visit such an energy filled place.
And it was there, that I met up with my parents, and later met up with them back at their house, where Daddoo diagnosed that my swollen lymphnodes (that have been swollen since like December) are improving! Yay! The visit involved 'popping' the largest lymphnode to get the swelling and infection/pus out to help it heal. So that was less than fun. As fun as being poked by a hot poker fun. But it means that there's progress!!
And to top off the night?
Vocal Point was having a concert in my hometown tonight!
And since I was in my hometown.
I got to go with my family and friends!!
Ah.
AH!
AHHHH!!!
You can never not leave a Vocal Point concert without feeling like you're going to smile your face off. The guys have so much energy and love of singing that it's contagious! Love it! The concert was just as great as the others! I even got to sit a bit closer than my normal sitting arrangement, so the guys faces were really clear. lol. So much more expression happens on their faces than if you were trying to see them from the back of the room.

So, all in all, it was a great day! ^^ I got to see family, friends, Vocal Point, get myself some new rocks to have about.

It was a great day. ^^ Don't want it to end. Totally don't want it to end. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment