Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Invite

He probably had no idea.
No idea whatsoever.
Why he'd been invited over to my sister's place tonight.

But I'm jumping a head of myself.
:)
So. It's Easter today!! Woot!!
I admit, I didn't really do anything Eastery. Didn't go home or anything like that.
But.
I did go over to my Sister's.
So that we could make Dinner. (Mac and Cheese w/ Corn.) And watch a movie. (Rise of the Guardians. Totally appropriate.)
And just spend time together. :)

But, in the middle of dinner.
We got onto the topic of cookies.
Which wasn't surprising as 1) my sister is obsessed with cookies. and 2) I'd brought cookies over for dessert.

And apparently, earlier today, she'd spoken with a guy in her ward about making cookies.
And she thought that it would be fun for him to come meet me. As she told me he was a fun guy, and very likeable.

So.
She sent him a text saying that she had cookies.
lol. He was over there lickety split.

But the real reason why she had him come over tonight?
So I could meet him. And see how we got along. lol.

I wonder if he's figured out that was the real reason for the random invite....lol.

I have to say, he does seem like a fun guy. Happy. Very energetic.
Perhaps a bit too energetic.
After he left I was like exhausted.
Because he had so much energy. lol.
Probably too much energy for me. I mean, I like happy energetic people. But wow. That was a workout to keep up with him. lol.
Still, wasn't a bad experience. Probably won't ever see him again....
but it was a fun random thing to do. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment