Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Celebration Mark

It's a special day for me.
Though without Facebook reminding me.
I wouldn't have realized it. lol.

But today is my Work Anniversary.
The day I started my job at Starsmet. :)

To be exact.
Today marks 4 years since I started working there. :)

Which for a retail job.
Is rather odd I suppose.
To stick in one place for so long.

I mean, everyone I was hired with has already moved on.
They've gone and found jobs elsewhere.

-Well. Besides a couple of the groomers....
But every one n the main store hasn't been here nearly as long as I have lol.

I suppose they haven't found the job to be as fun as I've found it. :)

It's a job that I actually like going to.
So why leave it for a boring job that I would dread?
I wouldn't.

*shakes head*
Still, I suppose taking care of animals everyday isn't for everyone.

lol. But I've found it quite enjoyable. :)
The job is different enough everyday that it's not boring.
But predictable enough to not be stressful. ^^

So.
Happy 4 year anniversary to me!! :D

Let's hope this year continues to be fun as well! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment