Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Still Unpacking

Unpacking shouldn't be this difficult.

I mean, things went into boxes easily enough.
If not easily carried to the new place.
But the stuff within the boxes should be easily removed and set into place.

Yet it's not.

*shakes head*

It's probably because when you're moving....you end up in a new place.
More often than not, with a different layout than the previous place you lived in.
Which means that the shelves, the drawers, the furniture are more than likely going to be different.

You may have more room,
But then again, you may have less room.

And unpacking....does involve putting away things.

So it becomes a bit of a tetris game I suppose.
Trying to fit all the different items into their new spots.

It's also time consuming.
And energy consuming too.

Which is why it's hard to continue onward once I get stuck on where things should go.

Lol.
As the new place I moved into,
Has less shelving areas than my previous place.

Which means I can't do a one to one transfer.
If this item was on a shelf, then it goes back on a shelf.

No if this item was on a shelf it may now go in a drawer or stay in a box and be shoved in a corner....
So hard to say.

But its definitely something I've been struggling with....
Since it's been like two weeks since I last worked on unpacking things in my room. lol. *shakes head*

I have boxes of keepsakes, boxes of random stuff, boxes of things that should be in other rooms but there's no room there for them yet....

-And before you go thinking I have like twenty boxes of things.
it's more like six boxes of odds and ends then a bunch of odds and ends spread out around the floor lol. Which probably could fill another box or two....

In any case.
I really just need to roll up my sleeves and get to work and finish organizing my room.
That way I can a) see how much space I have left. b) see if I need more things in my room to place things on, and c) have a clean room for a couple of hours. ;) lol.

We'll see if I end up doing that anytime soon. ;) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment