Saturday, September 17, 2016

Back and Forth

Today has been weird.
Emotionally wise.

As it's felt quite like the pendulum swinging back and forth.

Where one minute I'm happy, the next I'm sad, then I'm back to happy again.
At one moment, there's excitement causing my heart to pitter patter.
The next tears are threatening to fall.

O.o

It's weird.
It's like "Oh I forget I'm not supposed to be happy! Yay Happy Hyper!"
"Wait, I should be sad! Boo hoo I sad!"

*shakes head*

I don't quite understand it.
I think it's something where, I hadn't had much positive energy around me in the last little while, so I've dealt with more negative situations, so I wasn't totally happy excited about things.
Now that I'm in a new situation, with more positive energy, It's much easier to have a brighter attitude, to feel happy, excited, have a gleam in my eye, a skip to my step.

And then I got hit with some negativity.
Where I'm like "Oh! I've been hit! I should be sad!"
But I'm too upbeat too be sad, even though my brain is telling me to be so.
There is too much good. Why have the sad?
But the sad is like "Remember! Remember being sad?! You should be sad!"
So there's like this tug of war happening.

Where the happy is actually winning.
But the sad does sometimes pull ahead.

Yah.
It's weird to have it jumping back and forth.
I mean, I've started out the days in one emotion gone to a different one, and ended up back at the first.
But today is different.
It's like a fast moving metronome.
Back. Forth. Back. Forth.

Weird. So weird.
Hope it stops soon.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment