Friday, September 2, 2016

The Cleanse

I finally found time to do it today.
Cleanse my rocks and crystals.

I'd been meaning to do it since I've moved into my new place.
But with everything 'lost' in boxes.
It was too much time and energy for me to go searching for my stones.

Which really, I should have just gone and found them.
So that I could have clearer energy in my room from the very beginning.
Meh. Live and Learn I suppose. :)

In any case.
Today was my day off from work. Which meant I could actually take the time to unpack my room a bit.
Which meant that I finally had time to go find all the different stones I had.
Be they wands, orbs, eggs, statues, or just cool rocks.

And go wash them off in cool running water for a bit.

Basically to wash away the 'dirty energy' stored within them.
So that they could be clean and could now store clean energy.

-As my Daddoo had said that my stones were getting rather...tired.
As I'd been living in a place for the past couple of years....that's been kinda dark. Sure, there were bright moments in that previous apt.
But it had finally reached a point where the darkness was making it harder for the light to shine through.

So I wanted to start them off with a new start.
It's a new beginning for me.
And I wanted to have a new energy in my room.

So all my rocks got a quick dip in water to do so.

It was kinda crazy though.
Perhaps the lighting was just really bright in the bathroom where I was washing things off in the sink there.

But it looked like the stones visibly brightened during/after I washed them.
Like the colors got more deep, vivid, bright.
Almost like they were shinning.

Oh, it was so cool to see!
As I hadn't realized how 'dull' they were until that point.
To see them brighten.
It was like a night and day different.

Totally crazy to see.

But the whole experience just made me feel a bit lighter.
A bit more relaxed.
Hyper nearly.

To have all this positive energy coming into the stones now that the negative had been washed away.

However... :(
There was a casualty. Y_Y

As I was picking up my wands from where I'd left them to dry off.
One of them slipped from my hands and landed on another smaller wand.

The impact was enough....to snap it in two.

O.O
It's the second wand that I've broken.
Which is crazy.
As I really didn't think rocks could snap....

But I think it was just the little wand's time.
It was like: "I held on, I defend you, I'm now washed and clean. I'm good." *snap*
So now I have two snapped wands....I really hope I don't get any more.

Still.
Overall. I'm really glad I took the time to cleanse the stones today.
It made everything feel much better. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment