Friday, September 23, 2016

Stone Energy

I love Gem Faires.

Mostly because ROCKS!!
lol.
Okay, Not just rocks.
But also, energy.
Lots and lots of energy.

I know I've done a post before on the Gem Faires.
How usually I end up with a headache afterwards because there is so much tension/energy/people in the place that it usually overwhelms me.

This post isn't about that kind of energy though. :)

It's about my own energy.

You see, a few months ago, when the last Gem Faire happened,
I was in a situation where my own energy levels were low. And I was looking for other means to get my energy levels back up.
And a good way to protect yourself from people who are leeching your energy is to surround yourself by things that help to keep your energy stable, or block others attempts to take your energy away.

Which, I was probably pretty desperate for something to help me out.
Since last time I went to the Gem Faire....I bought a ton of rocks.
All shapes and sizes.
Which equated to a lot of $$$

So, I was curious this time around.
To see what kind of stones I would find that I felt I needed to help me out.
How much money I would spend.

I mean, I'd set myself a limit to not spend more than a certain amount.
Ha...but that doesn't mean I stick with it at all when it involves rocks. lol.

In any case.

I was rather surprised and pleased....
That I ended up spending less than I usually do at the Gem Faire. ^^
Yay! lol. I only came out with a handful of different stones instead of an armful. lol.

I even stayed within my budget!! ()_() Shock. As it was a rather low budget to have... lol. I wasn't expecting to stay with it.

But it's also a good thing in another way.
To not buy so many rocks this time around.

Because it means....that I didn't need them.
I didn't need the rock energy to help out with my own.

Which means that my own energy levels are definitely bouncing back!!
Yay!!

I'm glad I went to the Gem Faire. ^^
It was a good way to get another indication of how I'm feeling overall. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment