Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Work Missed Me

So, apparently work didn't like me taking the day off yesterday.
Perhaps its a creature of habit.
And prefers me to take my days off at a set time....*shakes head*

Basically....
Work went kinda awol.

I mean, you know those days where everything seems to be working against you?
Yah. It was one of those days.

That I can only blame on work not liking me being absent yesterday. lol. ;)
Granted I don't quite think that's true.
Work tends to have the sort of days where you start out behind and never catch up.

Today was one of those days.
It started with me being scheduled to start work half an hour later than usual.
-Due to more strict hour management at work, I'm technically supposed to be coming in at this time, though we're still trying to keep me in at half an hour earlier for as long as possible.
But that half hour of lost time.
Meant that I was already half an hour behind in doing my tasks.
And considering that on Wednesdays my second opener doesn't come in until half an hour before the store opens...
Yah...I should have only been half an hour behind....

But when I came in....I immediately noticed that our aquatic turtle cage had a large puddle of water below it.
O.o Somehow the filter had been pushed against the door and was leaking through the seams that hold the glass panes in place.
So that mess had to be cleaned up and the filter moved into the proper place away from the door.
Then my opening tasks......took the usual amount of time.
However I had customers come into the store before we opened, so I was delayed in my tasks with them....

*shakes head*

Yah, just one of those weird days...

Thankfully I got basically all the tasks done. :)
So it was nothing too stressful.
Just kinda meant that the whole day felt off due to me being half an hour to an hour behind in the usual time sense. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment