Sunday, February 19, 2017

All The Space

Guys.
It's the weirdest thing to have a clean room.
Okay...granted I still have odds and ends stuffed here and there that need to be organized and placed on shelves.
But for the first time since I started moving boxes into my room....
I can actually see my floor again.

*shakes head*
It was a long time in the making.

A very long time.
You see.
I find it difficult to do cleaning when I'm at home.
Mostly because my job at work is to basically clean up after animals.
lol. So if I'm cleaning all day....
I don't really want to clean at home too.

But a couple of days I actually found the energy.
...and the messiness of my room finally got to an irritating level.
That I decided to actually take the time to finally clean/put away laundry, unpack from vacations, unpack from Christmas, unpack from moving, and just get all the stuff off my floor.

Like I said earlier. I have basically all my knickknacks I still need to organize.
BUT!
My floor is clean!
Clean enough I could lay out and not touch anything.
Clean enough I could do cartwheels and not worry about stepping or breaking anything.

It's...
Weird.
Such a weird feeling.
I'm not quite used to it yet.
To the fact that I have so much space.

I've gotten used to how messy my room was.
How crowded it felt.

And to have the crowded chaos gone.

It's freeing in a way.
But also just empty feeling too.
So much space. lol
I feel the need to clutter it up somehow.

Though not by making my room a mess again.
No,
I just need to continue to make my room more personalized.
Hang things up on the wall.
Put away the knick knacks.
Give my room just a tad bit more of that lived in feeling that it seems to be missing.
So it goes from 'messy room'
to actual 'bedroom'
Where someone lives and does stuff and things.

Guess we'll see how long it takes me to do that though. lol.
I ran out of energy Friday.
And haven't found the compulsive need yet to organize.
We'll see when that will hit next. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment