Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Night Time Visit

So there I was,
In my room, wrapped up in blankets, watching my obsession show. (Detective Conan) as I was working on some writing projects.

When my sister knocked on the door.
A surprising thing, as it was later in the evening (after 9) and I'd thought she was upstairs as I heard movement above me and assumed that she and another roomie were talking.

I wondered if she was going to invite me out to watch a movie or something....
As that's usually the reason why she knocks on my door. It's either movie related or food related. lol.

However.
That wasn't quite what she was wanting.

She came in with "Hey, there are some random girls who showed up on our doorstep and want to feed us ice cream. They're upstairs in the kitchen."

O.o

Well....that's random.
Was it visiting teachers? Was it our relief society presidency?
But no. Kikay had said that it was 'random girls'
So...she had no idea who they were either.

*shakes head*

Turns out the two girls are in our ward.
One living a few houses down from us.
The other further down the hill.

And they had been curious about who lived in our house,
And decided to randomly visit.
To get to know us.
And give us ice cream -to break the ice-

lol.
So we sat and chatted with them for half an hour or so as we ate ice cream.

*shakes head*

It's such a random encounter.
I mean who decides at nine at night to go visit a random house full of strangers and bring them ice cream....when it was blizzarding outside.

lol.
That's Collegetown for you I suppose.
The parties don't start until after 9pm. *shakes head*

Totally was a random encounter.
But I did enjoy the brief socialization and of course, the free ice cream. lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment