Friday, February 17, 2017

Pardon the Intrusion

We were planning to have another roommate way back when we moved into the current place.
My roommates and I.
As we had an extra bedroom.
But things worked out in such a fashion...that we ended up not getting another roommate.
And the smallest bedroom, between mine and one of my other roomies...remains empty.
It's a storage room now. Where we've been placing extra stuff that doesn't go elsewhere.

The interesting thing about our smallest bedroom...
Is that it has an odd feel to it.
Odd enough, that we've had a couple of blessings placed upon it. So that if there are any malevolent spirits within the room....they'll leave.

For the most part.
We ignore that bedroom.
The door remains shut.
As it's down a hallway that only one other roommate uses to go to her room....it's often forgotten.

But today.
Not so much.
As I finally got around to actually cleaning up my room.
Y_Y;;; heh.
As I had not yet fully unpacked from moving in.
Yah...I procrastinate a lot.
But today, the state of my room bugged me enough that I finally bit the bullet, and went to work.

The results?
Guys.
I HAVE A FLOOR!! WHAT?!?!?
So weird.
To have space to move around without stepping on anything. So weird.

But in any case.
Back earlier when I was cleaning.
I ended up moving a few boxes and other odds and ends into that smallest bedroom.
Since it is a storage room.

The first time I did so. I just barged right in.
After all, the room is empty.
But I got such a....well, I felt as if someone was glaring at my back.
It made me uncomfortable.
So randomly, the next time I had to go in....I decided to knock first.
The glare was still there. But not as dark.
And with each knock and visit.
The feeling in the room got lighter and lighter.
More calm so it didn't feel so...foreboding when I entered.

Therefore....lesson learned.
Knock before entering bedrooms. Even if they're empty. lol.

Though I do have to wonder....
If there actually is a spirit living in the empty bedroom. And if so....why?
*shakes head*
Who knows.
It's not like I haven't lived with ghosts before. ;) lol
My second apartment complex ended up having an empty bedroom basically the entire time I lived there. So I always referred to that one as where a ghost girl lived.

Basically...if I don't bother them.
They won't bother me.

So hopefully the ghost, if there is one, in the smallest bedroom didn't mind my random intrusions throughout the day. At least...after I began knocking before entering. lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment