Sunday, February 5, 2017

Meeting True Love

It's one of those silly things.
That comes up in chit chat with friends.

Lol. I was debating about heading to Stake Conference last night while I was at dinner with friends.
Mostly because I've been more in the anti-social mood, preferring peace and quiet to people being around.
So the thought of being surrounded by a bunch of strangers this morning, wasn't that appealing.

But I went. lol.

For kicks and giggles really.
Because my friends and I were talking last night about the Cruise that I'd just come back from.
And we were discussing how fun it would be for all of us to be on a cruise together.

But considering they are married....and I am not....
lol. It wouldn't be fun to be the odd one out.
So therefore....I would need a guy as well. ;) lol.

However, since I'm not seriously dating anyone currently....I jokingly said that that meant the Cruise would have to happen a year or two in the future.
Because unless I met someone tomorrow (today at Stake Conference) It was rather unlikely we'd head on a cruise earlier than that time frame.
*shakes head* lol
So my friends told me to go to Stake Conference and meet my 'true love' so that we could go on a cruise in a year or so haha.

Hence why I went for kicks and giggles. ;)
To see if I would run into my true love.

Needless to say.
I didn't.
I did meet and make friends with a couple of girls who were nice enough to let me sit by them.
So perhaps that's the catalyst to an eventual meeting with my future husband. ;) haha.

Guess we'll see. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment