Sunday, February 26, 2017

When To Cave

My phone is probably considered to be ancient by now.
I mean, it's a smart phone, so it's not that old.
But in technology years.
My phone is probably ancient.
After all anything older than like two years is considered old.
With my phone heading into like it's fourth year of use...
It's definitely an old phone lol.
I'm surprised that it's lasted this long, with it being my first touch screen/smart phone.
I kinda expected to break it, at least shatter the glass before now.
*knock on wood* Hopefully that doesn't happen now that I'm posting about it lol.

So far I haven't had complaints about my phone.
I love it actually.
Because I can take a gazillion pictures on it.
Which is great.
Because I tend to take a gazillion pictures whenever I go anywhere lol.
So I haven't felt the need to update to a new phone.
Since my current phone is doing so great.

But every now and then....
I consider it.
Getting myself a newer phone.

lol. But then I tell myself.
It's kinda silly to want a new phone...
for a game.

Since my phone is older.
It doesn't have the 'updates' necessary to get certain games.
Like Pokémon Go.

But there are days,
When I seriously consider it.
Getting a new phone that allows me to play that game.
Since my roomies and my family all play it and I'd like to participate lol.
I can in my own fashion, on my little Ipod.
But the device itself can't seem to handle the game for long.
And I can only play where there is internet access.
So it's kinda pointless.

Which again....
has me considering getting a new phone.

But for a game?
It really does seem kinda silly.

After all there's nothing wrong with my phone otherwise.
Plus another phone may not be able to give me as much space for pictures.

Decisions. Decisions.
lol.

For now though, I'm keeping my current phone.
But we'll see when I actually reach the breaking point...when the need to participate with the others with the game overrides my liking of my current phone. lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment