Friday, February 24, 2017

Relacuperation

I wonder if I've been pushing myself too hard recently.
I mean, I don't feel like I've been doing anything too crazy.
Beyond not always taking my usual naps after I get off work now....

But apparently.
I really just needed a day of rest and recuperation.

Because when I woke up this morning.
I had no desire whatsoever to go anywhere or do anything.
I was content to stay in bed and sleep the day away.

Which I slept until mid-lunch time....
But yah.
I spent basically the entire day in bed. Hanging out on the internet and doing writing things.
And resting.

As I've had like...no energy whatsoever today.

And I was fine with that.
I mean...I had concepts to go out once again and be social.
But I was perfectly okay with having the house to myself and enjoying not having to talk to anyone at all today.
It was great.

And apparently just what I needed.
Hopefully a day of rest will give me the energy to get through work tomorrow.
Meh. We'll see. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment