Sunday, February 12, 2017

Nippers

Do you ever have your mind stall out?
Like you stare at a blank screen and you have many things you want to say...
But when it comes down to the moment...
Your mind blanks.
The words stutter to come to the page.
As you try to decide if what you want to write is actually a good subject to write upon or if you should try for a different subject?

It's more difficult, when what you want to blog about is a thing that brings irritation to you.
I mean, complaining is fun, but it's no fun to constantly read complaints about things.
Even if I want to blog about them to try and understand the thought process.

*exhales*
Sometimes...I do wonder what people are thinking when they do things.
*shakes head*

My current conundrum of writing comes from seeing how a little bit of responsibility/power can change people.
Or at least...bring out a more unpleasant side of them?
Bring out a side of them I hadn't seen yet?

I halfway see it amusing as well.
To see a Greenie at work, trying to boss around the Older Workers and basically 'nip at their heels' over little this and that's, that nobody else would have batted an eye over.

I mean, I can see wanting to do your new job well. And wanting to make an impression.
But an irritating impression isn't a good one.
Nor is trying to force changes upon workers out of the blue when they're not a manager either.

It's amusing when people think that with the new responsibility they're suddenly able to boss around those like a manager.
Amusing until it gets annoying.
Amusing until I can tell that it's irritating my coworkers and causing strife within the work place, chaos where we don't need chaos.

*shakes head*
Yah.
So we'll see how my little Heel Nipper does in the coming days, if they'll calm down after their first taste of it, or end up getting a slap of reality in the coming weeks from overdoing it.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment