Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Late Night Chat

Okay....
So it probably wasn't my most brilliant move
When I ended up staying up until nearly 3 am last night. 

I mean, it wasn't like I'd done it intentionally.
I'd actually planned to go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Mostly due to the fact that the time I go to church has changed with the new school year approaching.
So instead of being able to sleep in and go to church at the nice hour of 1130.
I'm now getting less of a lie in and heading in in the early am of an 830 church time. 

So staying up until nearly 3 am....
With an 830 church....
Yah....lol wasn't the most brilliant thing I've done. 
Especially considering for this past week I've been recovering from a nuclear headache.
The sort that just makes you want to curl up and die because your brain is simultaneously being squashed into a tiny ball but also torn apart jagged piece by jagged piece with a hot poker. 
And after those sort of disastrous headaches,
there's always the problem of having after shock headaches hit me after that.
Where it's not as bad as the original headache.
But still a nuisance to deal with.

So messing up my sleep schedule after such an event....
Is never a good idea. 

-Yah I ended up with a headache.
A stubborn one that just won't go away but at least thankfully isn't nuclear in it's issue. 

Yet, I couldn't help myself, staying up late.
Why?
Because I was chatting with a friend. 

And even though responsibility often wins out in my mental arguments of the day.
Sometimes there's just a need to connect.
To establish a bond.

And I hadn't been able to talk to this particular friend in a little while. 
So when I realized we were both online at the same time and able to chat....
I was of course reluctant to cut it short. 

It was fun.
I was laughing.
And I just...it was great to be able to chat and connect. 

So while cutting short my hours of sleep last night may have been....well....not the best of ideas.
At least what I did to get my headache was worthwhile lol. :) 
Because talking with friends is always worthwhile.
Especially when you haven't spoken in a bit. :) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment