Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Adventuring

I have to say one thing about Pokémon Go. 
It's sure lead me into many a random spot I probably would have never ventured to on my own in the first place unless I've gotten really lost.

With all the raids for legendary birds happening, my roomies and I have been journeying around town a lot more than we usually were. 
And it's so crazy how many part of the city I haven't seen before. Only to discover it because it happens to have a gym where there's a legendary bird.
It's also fun to see all the different people who gather to these raids (battles to get the pokemon) and how we can meet up for 5mins-30mins, join together, battle together, get our pokemon (most of us) and then just....vanish. To maybe never see the person again, or else to run into them at the next raid we encounter. 

In any case.
Adventuring.
It's weird the places that Pokémon Go decides to put gyms. 
Really...I wonder why certain places are chosen.

Like the place my roomies and I ventured to today.
It was an old Lime Kiln.
Basically a ruin.
Set on the side of the mountain.
Basically up in the middle of nowhere, because there were no roads directly to it.
You actually had to park on the road down below and hike up to this Gym spot.

And I'm like....who wants to hike to this spot?!!? Crazy!!
Well....we did. But only because there was a legendary bird raid happening there.
-not enough people showed up to help us raid sooooo it was basically just a jaunt out into nature lol. 

Definitely a weird spot to put a Gym. So very weird. 
Who puts a pokemon thing in an old ruin, tagged with graffiti, and deserted.
Like...its not the type of place you want to venture up to by yourself. O.o

I mean the view of the valley below was splendid. lol.
But the place itself.
Definitely carrying the creepy vibe.
*shakes head*
Hopefully I won't have to go back to that one again.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment