Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Dropped

Tragedy befell my sister the other day.

In that...while we were walking to church...her phone slipped out of her hand.
Tumbled to the ground.
And....shattered.

The screen cracked in a spiderweb of lines. 

And we both stared at the phone in shocked surprise.

Because Kikay had dropped her phone multiple times before....and nothing major had ever happened.

But somehow...this day, things just coincided in the wrong timing, so that when the phone hit the concrete...it shattered....where it shouldn't have shattered at all.
Perhaps it hit a rock? or an uneven part of the ground.
Whatever the case.
The phone was now barely useable. 
Because the broken screen created rough patches to swipe across.
So it made doing anything...difficult.

Thankfully though,
After some quick research into phones and checking into her phone plan.

Kikay decided to replace her phone with a Google Pixel.
Aka My Phone!

()_() So for the first time in....ever....
I actually have the same phone as another member of my family lol. 

As I've always been a bit of the odd one out when it comes to our phones.
The rest of the fam is more likely to get phones similar to each other. Not everyone, but there's always two or three of them that have the same phone. 

And I've yet to share that experience.
Until now.
Now that my sister's new phone has arrived!!
And we're now pixel buddies!! ^^

Lol of course, to make sure we don't mix them up she got a different color from me.

But yah! It's rather exciting to be able to collaborate with someone else who has my same phone, so we can discover tricks together. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment