Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Warm Adventure

We went on a mini adventure today.
My Aunt, Sister and I.

It started out as a simple enough quest.
A journey to grab a present that my Aunt had ordered for me, but hadn't arrived before I arrived. 
And since they live out in the middle of nowhere, they actually have to go get their mail.
So off we piled into the car to go seek my present. 
While we left the guys to do whatever they wanted to do.

But along the way we spotted a huge garage sale taking place in the little town near where they live. 
It seemed like something fun to check out.
But we were on a mission.
So we ventured forth to go find my present.
Which we did! Woot! :D

And then on the way back.
We noted that the garage sale was still happening.
-Though honestly it looked more like a mini farmers market. 

And paused to look through all the random live plants, clothes, food and odds and ends that were still there. 
-As people were slowly packing up their wares and heading home.

And there.
On the last table.

I spotted them.

Heat packs!!!

I'm obsessed with them.
And had actually been considering buying more. 

And there they were.
Nice large heatpacks selling for like a fourth of the price that you could get them online. :D

^^;; I ended up with two. Different sizes.
but ah.
I love them. 
Love them so much.

I'm grateful we decided to go on an adventure today so we could get those. :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment