Monday, June 24, 2019

Out to Eat

We went out to dinner tonight, the roomies and I. 
Mostly because we haven't had a chance to really hang out much over the past little bit just with all that's been going on.
So we decided to adventure out to dinner!
At Sizzler.
Because we all hadn't been there in a while, and I wanted their teriyaki steak. ^^;; lol. 

But it was weird.
For like a Monday night.
I mean, we're in college town. Where most of the people here are in their twenties.
And the Sizzler we went to----was basically filled with grandmas and grandpas.
O.o

So weird.
Like. I know the older folk live among us.
But it felt very weird to be like the only 'youngins' in the restaurant.
*shakes head*

It's probably because we chose the Sizzler that was a little out of the way of the main hubbub of college come and goes.
But still.
Crazy.

I wonder if that particular Sizzler is known for serving older generations....
Or if we just happened to go on a night where they were there....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment