Sunday, June 16, 2019

Shaped Food

This year for Father's Day, my Daddoo wanted to have a theme to our get together.

The theme for this year?

Dinos.

The food "meat-eater" or "plant-eater" foods.

Which...basically I took to mean bring whatever you want.

Except I was like. We should have something dinosaur shaped!

And what came to mind?

Chicken Nuggets.

As I recalled at some point that chicken nuggets came in a variety of shapes.
So even though there was a plan to have steak for dinner.
I went on the hunt to also see if I could find dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets to bring to dinner as kinda a 'gag' food of sorts.

Like "haha look they're dinosaur shaped aren't I funny?" ;) lol

Turns out I did good bringing those dinosaur chicken nuggets.
As not only did the family get a kick out of the fact that they were dinosaur shaped.

But one of the kids wasn't feeling like eating steak today and there had been a concern that he wouldn't have much to eat.

And then the kid saw the chicken nuggets.
XD lol and basically took the entire plate of them.

So woot on me for saving the day! :D 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment