Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Excitement

It's always fun when a new episode of the show you love watching comes out.
Because like. There's so much newness.
You can see Character Development. See Plots move forward or find resolutions. See theories get confirmed or denied. Have New theories develop.
Ah.
There's just so much that can happen when a new episode drops.
And it's amazing!

Though it makes it extremely difficult to focus on like anything else
Because I want to focus on the new things!
Especially when something new comes out in one of the fandoms that I like to write for.
Then it's like a dozen new story ideas and trying to figure out how to fit new elements into things I've already thought up and ahhhh.

Yah. I don't sleep much those nights, and its hard to focus on the days at work afterwards lol. 

Still.
It's fun.
Even more fun when you can freak out with friends and family when they're in the same fandom as you. :D 

But ah.
Today was agony.
Because I wanted to spend all day talking about it and no one else had seen the episode I'd seen the night before yet.
And like Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I got to geek out eventually.
But until that point it was total torture. 
Ahhhhhh

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment