Sunday, June 23, 2019

Me Time

It's interesting how things just....work out. 
Like I get a short shift at work on a day I end up needing to be off early, whether it's just from a bad migraine, or ending up being able to meet up with friends when I otherwise couldn't have. 

Well.
Earlier this week, I decided that I needed more of a mental health day.
A day to be away from people and just be home alone with minimal interaction from people besides my roomies while they were home. 

I chose to do that today,
and let my family know that I wouldn't be joining them today for dinner earlier in the week. 

Little did I know.

That last night I would end up feeling....well awful.
A major migraine hit me which kept me up most of the night. 
And left me exhausted and really unable to stand up for long.

So I spent the day mostly resting in bed with a heat pack, conserving energy. 

Which I hadn't planned for the migraine.
But I had planned for a day off away from people. 

So thankfully I could rest and relax and not worry about cancelling any plans.
Because I had none besides staying home.

Yay for the inspiration to take time off for me. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment