Thursday, June 13, 2019

Called

We got another prank caller at work today.
From the sounds of it it was a young girl.
Which makes sense since I believe most if not all of the schools are now out for the summer. 
So I would expect more kids would get up to mischief.
Mischief that includes prank calling the pet store apparently. 

The girl on the other end of the line asked me if what her Mommy said was true.
If we had real unicorns. 

*rolls eyes*
"Yes." Was my response. "We have real stuffed unicorns. They're on aisle six." 

"Okay thanks! Bye." 

*shakes head*

I thought that that might be the end of it. 

Nope.

She called again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

I think a good dozen times within twenty minutes. 

Like seriously kid.
Why?
Why?

Thankfully they were simple questions easily answered. 

Still annoying. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment