Monday, June 17, 2019

Connections

I met up with a couple of old coworkers today after I got off of work.
You know, to catch up, shoot the breeze, have food.
As I haven't seen them in a couple of years and wanted to know what was going on in their lives.

And it came up that one of my coworkers transferred to a sister store in a different state and that they miss all the crazy customers that we get here in Happy Valley as apparently they only encounter the 'weird/crazy' customers like once a week.
While it can be basically an everyday sort of thing for me here.

Lol but apparently, I'm quite well known there---at least my store is via my Facebook posts.
As my coworker and I are friends there and they'll pull up my profile just to go 'lets see what crazy has happened in Happy Valley shall we?" and will read off my posts to their coworkers there.

I found it rather amusing.
Like. Wow these complete strangers to me are hearing about crazy customers I have to deal with in a totally different state.

I mean...like I know that that happens anyways since I blog about the experiences as well.
And these blogs get read all over the world.
But it's just weird to think that somewhere in a different state, fellow coworkers know my struggles with customers. lol. So weird. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment