Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Burn

I was supposed to meet up with my friend at the Wendy's today for dinner and to exchange Christmas Gifts.

-Which aHHHHHH I LOVE MY GIFT!!

But we didn't end up exchanging presents at the Wendy's like we normally do.

No,
Because just as my friend arrived....a fire broke out in the kitchen.
Not sure what type of fire...electrical maybe?
But smoke began pouring out into the main foyer area.
And the staff had everyone (like five people) leave the lobby area leave the building while they called the fire department. 

Though it looked like the fire had gone out as I couldn't see any visible smoke....

My friend and I decided it would be better to meet up for dinner elsehwere as who knew when or if the restaurant would open up again to serve food....and I was quite hungry.

So we reconvened at a different place up the street.

And had a wonderful visit. :D

Woot!!

But yah....not every day your fast food place catches on fire....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment