Sunday, January 12, 2020

Gifts

So on a whim, mostly because I was in the giving mood and because the Relief Society had dropped by before Christmas to give a Christmas Gift.

I decided to go ahead and get the presidency a little something to give back to them.

As they probably don't get many gifts in return though they do so much for the girls in the ward.

I ended up with going something simple.
Socks!
Specifically Aloe soft Fuzzy socks. ^^;; 

The problem was....

I ended up not seeing them for like three weeks.
As we met for the week of Christmas and the Week of New Years as a combined stake and I think everyone in the presidency went home for the holidays.

And then last week...I ended up forgetting the presents....which ended up being okay because I only saw one of them briefly.

But this week I made sure to bring the presents with me as it's the Sunday and for the 2nd our we would be meeting with the Relief Society today.

^^;;
I have to say I think the gifts were well received. :D

The relief society president was so happy to be given a present so like...that's a win right there. Woot!!

Yay for bringing a little bit of happiness in people's lives. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment