Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Moving Tanks

 Surprisingly enough, for the first day of the New Year....I didn't have to go to work as I had the day off! Woot!!
I feel like it's been forever since I've had a holiday off from work as it feels like they always schedule me for those days unless the Holiday happens to fall on my normal days off. *shakes head*
Maybe I should make it a goal to get more holidays off at work. Hmmm...

In any case.
I ended up spending the day up North with my Daddoo. 
Why?

Because he wanted a couple of fish tanks moved about.
And me working at a Pet store. I know a thing or two about moving tanks. lol

So I helped Daddoo to drain a 56 gallon and a 45 gallon and partially the 36 gallon tanks he had.

And moved the 56 gallon out into the garage which was a bit of an adventure of itself because the garage is filled with random stuff that can be tripped over.

And then managed to move the 45 gallon out into the living room where Daddoo could enjoy it in a more public space. Which meant also moving the fish out of the 45 gallon so we could drain the water enough to be able to carry it out into the living room and then move the fish back into the tank later on when the water was filled back up. 

The 36 remains partially taken down.

But hey we got two of the tanks taken care of!

And the 45 looks really great in the living room. ^^;; 
Lol part of me wants to decorate the tank further.
But that's just the artistic side of me wanting to come out. 

Yay for helping out Daddoo. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment