Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The End of a Decade

Everyone's been doing this decade of reflection where they look at what's been accomplished in the past ten years. How things were then...how things are now.

And it's been interesting to see how things have changed for others.
To see who's gotten married, had kids, bought a house, become famous, gone to exotic places...etc.

And like....
It's one of those moments where I'm left....not sure what I've accomplished.
Which is a rather dour way to look at the last ten years.

So....here's some positives?
- I graduated College! Woot! Bachelors. Yes! 
- I've been on multiple cruises and visited places outside of the United States! Woot!
- I've moved like...four times? From my original college years apartment, to the great and spacious building to the dark caves to my current place.
- I got a job! lol and Who would expect that seven years later I would still be working at a Pet Store and loving it enough to stick around? Certainly not me. I thought I'd only be there for like six months...and now it's seven years later. ^^;;
- I bought the giant fishtank I've always dreamed about buying! Woot! 
- I've spent the last year....adjusting to life without Mother Dearest. But at the same time have strenghtened so many family bonds and friendships that wouldn't have been strengthened otherwise and I'm so happy to have those friendships and closeness in my life. 

And the big one.

I've been writing!! 
:D lol 
I mean in this past year alone I've managed to write 22 stories of various lengths after starting a goal in 2018 to write a story every month and post it.
So happy I'm keeping with it and I've been enjoying my progress made there! ^^;;

So yah....
I mean there's things that I haven't yet accomplished....mostly in the 'get married and have a family department.' but hopefully this next decade of life will see that change.

We'll see though.

But yah.
There's a small decade glance? 

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!
Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment