Monday, December 30, 2019

Saying The Wrong Thing

It was a rather rough night tonight. 

As I had the 'fun' time of dealing with the darker side of tumblr.
You know the little monster that rears its head whenever you say something remotely noncomformative.

In this case.
I had an Anon, or maybe it was more than one Anon.
Get on my case after my reponse to being asked to do something on tumblr was a No. 

I refused to acquiesce to a request.
And some random person in internet land decided to come after me for it. 

*exhales*
Like the Ask didn't even involve this random person.
They just decided to take offense on behalf of another and like...pick a fight.

A fight that they apparently want to make me into the bad guy for.

Which is weird.
Because like...I'm by no means perfect.
But I am often described as sweet and innocent and nice. 

So to be made out as a condescending villain was....interesting to say the least.
Especially since apparently that's all I am to this particular person on the internet.

It doesn't matter what I say to defend my side of the situation or to express my pov on why and how I am setting certain boundaries and why I said No.

And they're dead set on me staying the bad guy.

*exhales*

Like I get that I can't make everyone happy. It's a fact of life. Someone will always find some fault with you.

But like....why? Why paint me as this dark figure when you don't even know me? When there's dozens of people coming out in my defense saying otherwise.
Are you so deep into your own pit of your own making to be willing to back out and say 'oh sorry I over reacted there?'

Apparently so.

*exhales*
So yah. The year is ending on a rather...meh note for that.
Hopefully tomorrow involves less drama and more fun and positive and hope and such.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment