Friday, December 20, 2019

I'm Awake Now

I had one of those dreams where you wake up feeling more stressed than when you went to bed.
Yes it was a school related dream because those are always stressful lol.

In any case.
To try and like...calm myself down and relax enough to possibly go back to sleep.
I got up to grab some water from the bathroom sink. Cus cool water helps everything lol.

And I was to the state of 'yes i will go back to bed'
When I went to leave the bathroom.
and right there by the handle of the bathroom door.
Was this creepy big spider!!

Like GAH.

WHERE DID YOU EVEN COME FROM?! 
I had walked right by it when I came into the room and didn't even see it until I was getting ready to leave.

So yah.
Nice little heart attack there because like, I could have accidentally brushed it. :S Gah.

Needless to say.
That spider got an early morning trip out into the cold darkness of the early morning air.
As I managed to catch it and toss it outside. 

Hopefully he found a warm spot to hang out.
But yah.
No hanging out where I am okay spider?

*shakes head*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment