Monday, December 2, 2019

Lunch Date

Daddoo randomly dropped by to pick me up from work today.
He happened to be in the area at the right time.
And was like "Let's go grab Sarnic and get something to eat!" 

Lol which was actually a lot of fun.
I do enjoy the one on one times I have with him.

and it was nice to just sit in a booth and chat over basically a hamburger and fries. -Okay I got chicken rings instead of a hamburger, but Daddoo had the hamburger so it counts. 

It was just nice to go somewhere to eat with someone lol.

Though if this becomes a more common occurrence I may need to think about keeping a change of clothes in my locker at work...at least an extra shirt to change into so I'm not in uniform while I'm elsewhere.

But yah.
It was nice.
Just chatting.
And then enjoying our milkshakes/icecream cones. ^^;;

Probably not the best idea to have something cold when it's cold and snow covered outside.
;) But isn't that the best time?

but yah.
It was fun. 
fun to do something different after work than go home and take a nap....not that I didn't do that once I got home.
But it was nice to be out socializing for a bit lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment