Friday, December 6, 2019

Not So Lazy Day

You gotta love those days where your plans totally get waylaid and pushed off because unexpected things came up.

That's how today went.

Since it was my day off, I wanted to just sleep in and spend the day writing and relaxing.

Though I knew I would be seeing Daddoo for at least a little bit sometime in the morning because he wanted to come down and put stuff in a package that will be mailed out to my godparents and such.

But in the early am he texted asking if we could go shopping as well. 

So I ended up pushing back my plans to just spend the day writing so I could spend a couple of hours with Daddoo shopping around to get things he wanted to get them. 

And like the morning would have been gone but that left the rest of the day to write...right?

Lol but no, as soon as Daddoo confirmed that he wanted to do a bit of shopping as well, Kikay also texted me asking if I could help her out in looking at wedding dresses.

So I spent like the hour before Daddoo showed up at my door looking at various wedding stores nearby to see if we could set up an appointment for the afternoon to go try on dresses so Kikay could get an idea of the type and style of dress she would want to get. 

Which it's so weird. So weird to have your sister trying on wedding dresses.
But it was such a fun awesome experience and I'm glad I was able to go and help her out and help her figure out what she liked and didn't like and be just like a voice of reason among all the various choices.

We ended up grabbing both lunch and dinner and were going from store to store until long after the sun had gone down.

Lol It was a busy day.
far more active than I thought it would haven been otherwise. 

So active that by the time I got home I was totally drained energy wise.
So I ended up not writing tonight...even though that had been my plan had been to do that today.

But I suppose my time was used slightly better in helping out my family members. :) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment