Monday, December 9, 2019

A New Taste

The fun thing about holidays....
Is when the different soda companies decide to come out with 'limited time' drinks.
Ones that are different flavors than their usual ones.

Mountain Dew is one of those sodas where every few months or so it feels like they come out with a different flavor combination.

Some I've really liked.
Others were alright.

And there are a couple where I'm sad I can't find them again because they were delicious. 

In any case.

The Managers made me aware that Mountain Dew has a Christmas Flavor out when they brought in a bunch of goodies and drinks in to work. 

It's like...Cranberry and Pomegranate.
Which is one of those flavors that can really work...or won't. 

I love pomegranate.
Not so fond of the Cranberry. 

In this case.
The Mountain Dew was alright.
Not a favorite though. 
I could taste the cranberry.
But it didn't really do much for me.

Still it was fun to try out and I brought a drink home for my roomie to try when she got home.

But yah.
Yay new mountain dew flavor!
But...can't wait until they come out with their next one. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment