Saturday, January 4, 2020

Surprise Shipment

So back in October I ordered some goodies on Amazon to have sent to my Godparents.

Only, one of the treats never showed up.

Well amazon indicated that that particular treat HAD shown up and was Delivered.
But there was no hint or sign of it ever showing up to the address I sent the treat too.

So I wrote it off as a stolen package.
Ordered my godfather the exact same thing so he could have his treats. 
And went on with my day.

But then!

My godmother messaged me out of the blue two days ago and was like "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOODIES!! YOUR GODFATHER IS SO EXCITED FOR THE TREATS!" 

And I'm like. O_o??? Huh?

Because I haven't ordered anything since like...Christmas.
And like. None of the things I ordered were those specific treats. 

So that has to mean, unless someone else randomly decided to send treats using my specific way of indicating that it's me sending the package on the label....

That the treats I ordered back in October...were finally delivered. O.o like three months later.

*shakes head*

Lol I was like "I hope they're still good" 
As I wouldn't have been surprised to discover they were like rock hard. I mean who knows how long those treats were in the box for. Like was a recent shipment? Or were they finally delivered after being packaged in october? 
Who knows. 

Still.
I'm glad it finally showed up and wasn't actually stolen. So woot! 
Plus they were delicious according to my Godmother. So yay! :D 

That gives me a bit of hope though.
As I have another package. A kinda christmasy gift.
That vanished in route to my Godparents.
Having left a city like two hours north of where they live....to never reappear. It never made it to the closer city. Never showed up at their doorstep. 

But maybe.
Just maybe.
That present will show up.
Three months ago.

Like these treats did. 

Guess we'll see. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment