Friday, January 24, 2020

Fish Day

It's always interesting working on Fridays.
Because like a rarely ever work them nowadays.
Like I probably work maybe 5 fridays in a year?
And usually it's in relation to when I go on vacation more than the managers purposely scheduling me that way on their own.

Today was one of those Fridays that I asked to work.
Because I had plans this weekend and therefore couldn't work my usual Saturday shift.
Only I didn't want to take a vacation day. I just wanted my normal two days off.

Hence me working a Friday. So I could have Saturday and Sunday off lol.

But yah.
It's weird working Friday's now.

I still love them though because FISH SHIPMENT!!
It's still my favorite task to do in the store which is why it's sad that I no longer work fridays because the fish only come in on fridays.

But today I got to put out the fish shipment!! WOOT!

And it was a nice large fish shipment too lol.

We had like three layers of boxes which is nice.
Stocking up on all the fish and such. XD 

But yah.
It was one of those tasks that I really just...enjoyed.
It was a nice way to spend an hour or so just working on bring out all the new fish into the tanks and such. :D

So yay. lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment