Thursday, January 23, 2020

Swooping In

So there I was, looking for my manager to ask them if it would be okay if I went on one of my breaks.
-As I usually take a break right before the store opens so that we don't have to worry about someone covering the department while I'm off the floor.

And found the manager and a couple of my other coworkers in the back getting ready to take out the trash and put it in the dumpsters in the back.
They were literally moving the garbage cans outside to the dumpster.....

When the dump truck came roaring around the corner of the building and swooped in on the dumpster nearest to them, lifting it up into the air and emptying it before my coworkers could move or blink. 

*shakes head* lol it was like the most random thing.

I know the trucks come by at least once if not twice a week to grab the trash.
It's just funny that they did so before my coworkers could take out today's trash.

Definitely wasn't an occurrence you see every day. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment