Friday, December 4, 2020

Cheered Up

My Godmother is awesome! 

As she knows exactly when I need some cheering up. ^^;;

So this morning, knowing that I was confining myself to my room until I got my test results back.

She went ahead and ordered me lunch to be left at the door to my place so that I would have something warm and good to eat. ^^;;

Lol the internet is an amazing thing. Where you can order food for other people even when they live in a completely different state from you. 

It was amazing to be able to have some Zupas soup and Grilled Cheese sandwich along with some extra chocolate covered strawberries. 

Just what I needed to feel better. Because even if I'm not sick with the virus....I probably do have a cold and Zupas Chicken Enchilada Chili never fails to help me feel better. 

Lol and my Godmother got me the 'large' size of the soup. So I'll have plenty of soup available for the next couple of days to help out. 

I'm just grateful that she thought to do such a thing for me. It's nice to feel cared about for sure. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves. 
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment