Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas

Christmas Morning.

Lol it was kinda fun this year to spend it with my Sister's Family.

As the boys were so energetic and excited to see the presents that they got from Santa. 

Having the kids be so happy and tearing into their presents.

Ah. It's been the most fun I've had in a while. Fun to be in pleasant (if slightly noisy) company and just experience the joy of Christmas again.

It was a wonderful way to spend the morning. XD lol especially since I got more sleep then Kikay did as the boys were up every couple of hours asking if they could open presents yet. Poor them lol.

And we were also able to drive back up north to see the rest of the family again and open presents.

I was finally able to give my family the stockings that I'd spent most of the month stuffing full of things to give to them.

I think they liked them. 
Hopefully they liked them. 

I did what I could to put a little bit of everything in. Candy, nostalgic things, little random gizmos and a couple of nicer items that they wanted all shoved into one stocking.

It was fun. Fun to see the surprise as to what I all I had stuffed into them.

And Daddoo did an excellent job of filling my own stocking with things I could use. lol I know it was a bit of a struggle for him to figure out what to put in it. But he did great and it was fun to see all the things he'd placed into it.

We were also able to go see Grandma as well and exchange gifts and play a couple of games.

Overall it's been one of the better Christmases I've had in recent years and I'm grateful we were all able to come together and spend time as a family.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment